On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 23:51:34 -0700, "Kirsten Bowman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>My apologies to the List for continuing this OT thread but . . .
>
>Darlene:  I sent you a message off-list about the source of the problem and
>the correction.  If you didn't see it or if you need more details, contact me
>directly; I believe I can help.

My apologies also, but I also sent Darlene a message off-list about the
problem possibly having something to do with Norton. Maybe Darlene isn't
seeing these off-list replies.

--

Dennis Kowallek
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

P.S. Emails not of Content-Type: text/plain are deleted before ever reaching my
inbox.