I have a Dell desktop Dimension with Windows XP 2002 service pack 2.  I had
service pack 3 and had to delete it.  My Internet provider is IE 6.  I still
can't get to the images.  I deleted all of my .ocx files and ative x files, as
well.  Now when I go to Ancestry.com I do not click on the enhanced viewer, but
the screen freezes the moment I click on basic viewer.  I have searched all
over the Internet, on Rootsweb and Ancestry and tried all the suggestions, even
ones on this list, to no avail!  I am feeling pretty hopeless, here!  If I
can't get the images, I will not renew my subscription with Ancestry!  I have
wasted a lot of time already!

Darlene
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."   ~ C.S.
Lewis, 1898-1963