Hi Mark,
   Yes, I know you cannot just delete SP3.  I was on the phone with Dell for
over 10 hours on Saturday and they removed it and got me a clean install of
SP2.  Norton was my final rescue, as they deleted Norton 360 2008 and installed
the Norton I had last year.  They first went to Ancestry with just deleting
Norton 2008 and I had no issues.  Then they installed Norton from 2007, and
again I had no problems, so it is something with Norton 360  2.0 2008.  I
suggest if anyone has the same issues as I had, to go to their website for
help.  If you call them it will cost $69 but no charge to do a live chat with a
tech.  The tech was very helpful and patient and I was so very grateful!  :-D
Thanks Mark for responding to my call out for help!  :)

Darlene
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."   ~ C.S.
Lewis, 1898-1963