move your mouse cursor over the children , right click mouse key and a drop down menu will appear, move cursor down the drop down menu until children's settings is high lit then press left mouse key, now go to Child Status frame and select the childs status and maybe also select the childs status in relation to Father and Mother whilst your in this frame, you can also choose to set the private option, now close, and move to next child you wish to apply setting for.

Hope this makes sense, if all else fails see HELP within Legacy for settings and reports perhaps.

Reg
Brisbane-Australia

From: "Jenny M Benson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2008 8:59 AM
To: <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Old Source Detail associated with newly Merged Master Sources

RICHARD SCHULTHIES wrote
Going to the Assigned Sources Screen, where do you see the 'lost words'? Go to "Text/Comments", or other choices. You cannot edit the info, but you can copy it all and move it to the new correct place. I am not sure if this is your spot. Some of them, can be copied in scroll mode (?name?) so in this way, it grabs the total document. If it is not accessable this way, please be more descriptive of where you see the
hidden stuff.

As I said, in the Detail field on the Assigned Sources Screen.

It is not the Text/Comments which need to be copied as they automatically transfer when you merge and old Source into a new (SourceWriter) one. It is the Details themselves which need to be copied and this has to be done by read/type copying, not by copy/paste.
--
Jenny M Benson