Now I understand what you were saying. I also can find
no way to get access to the columns Source nor Detail
on the Asssigned Sources screen. I was refering to the
columns below in the greyed out atea, Output
Text/Comments etc. which is not the same. From what
you said, I am guessing you cannot get into these
columns at present. Try choosing one of the Events.
(You probably alreay have.) Hopefully Suport will be
following this thread, and jump in with either furthur
ideas. Good Luck. Wish I could do more.
Rich in LA CA