Hello,
  I have just recently received a book on CD that has my family
history.  I have a few questions about how to source this book on CD.
Actually there are 5 CD's, one for each volume.  This is a pdf version
of the original hardback version.  So, I chose, "Book, authored
(reprint)", then "Two authors", then "CD/DVD book (text)".  I believe
this is the correct source path.  I have multiple questions about this
source and source output.

Here is the Footnote/Endnote Citation:
Charles Joseph Eades and Frances (Yeager) Dunham Ph. D., Descendants
of Michael Arbogast (ca. 1734-1812), 5 Volumes , IV: 578 (2880);
(N.p.: n.p., n.d.).

My questions:
  Is this the correct way to source this book on CD?

  What if there are more than two authors?

  Each volume is on a separate CD containing one pdf file.  The page
number is 578 in the pdf file but at the bottom of the text is the
page number and it has   2880, hence why I put 578 (2880).  Is this
correct way of doing it?  Volume III pdf last page in the text says
2304 and the first page in the Volume IV pdf text has 2305.  So, each
pdf has page numbers in the text that don't correspond with the actual
page number in the pdf.  My guess is on the original hard back volumes
the page that I want to source would be 2880, so I was a little
confused which one to use.  Any help would be appreciated.

  And last but not least, what does "(N.p.: n.p., n.d.)" mean at the
very end of that source?

Again, any answers or opinions are appreciated.

Thanks,
Chuck Arbogast