Chuck,

Regarding the page numbers, I would use the number that is displayed
on the "page" itself (i.e. 2880) rather than 578, as, in my opinion,
that number is only for that particular volume, but it sounds like
it's one big book that had to be split over 5 CDs as it was too big.

That's how I'd do it, anyway, but what do I know!!

Regards,

Dermot.

2008/6/27 Chuck Arbogast <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Mary,
>  Thanks for that.  It was a case that I didn't notice the scroll bar
> to go down to enter that info.
>
> Richard,
>  Thanks for your input.
>
> To all,
>  Do you have any answers/opinions on the rest of my questions?
>
> Thanks,
> Chuck
>
> On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 10:27 PM, Mary Moyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Chuck
>>
>> <<<And last but not least, what does "(N.p.: n.p., n.d.)" mean at the
>> very end of that source?>>>
>>
>> N.p. = no place
>> n.p. = no publisher
>> n.d. = no date
>>
>> (Because the format is supposed to follow the format of place, publisher,
>> date.)
>>
>> Mary

>> Buying or selling a home?  Click here for free info on real estate services.
>> http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/Ioyw6iie8WmWwNrZrEDLfB4Dn1DJj7I93pQvpStvG3SfcH46Rl36Gg/
>>

>> Legacy User Group guidelines:
>>   http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
>> Archived messages:
>>   http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/
>> Online technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp

>   http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
> Archived messages:
>   http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/

Try out Legacy Family Tree Software today! It's FREE!!
http://www.legacyfamilytreestore.com/?Click=1440