Chuck Arbogast wrote
Charles Joseph Eades and Frances (Yeager) Dunham Ph. D., Descendants of Michael Arbogast (ca. 1734-1812), 5 Volumes , IV: 578 (2880); (N.p.: n.p., n.d.).

 What if there are more than two authors?

I would copy that Endnote/Footnote from the Preview, then switch to the Overrides tab and paste that text into the top box, then add "and <Name of Third Author> before the first comma."

Then you'd need to copy the Subsequent Citation and Bibliography and paste into the appropriate boxes. Don't forget to tick the boxes for "Use this customised ..."

Each volume is on a separate CD containing one pdf file. The page number is 578 in the pdf file but at the bottom of the text is the page number and it has 2880, hence why I put 578 (2880). Is this correct way of doing it? Volume III pdf last page in the text says 2304 and the first page in the Volume IV pdf text has 2305. So, each pdf has page numbers in the text that don't correspond with the actual page number in the pdf. My guess is on the original hard back volumes the page that I want to source would be 2880, so I was a little confused which one to use. Any help would be appreciated.

Where an "additional" number has been added to a document, such as a page number which is stamped on in addition to a printed number, I believe it is best practice to indicate that by something like "page 3 (stamped)". In your case, I think it would be a good idea to use both numbers, as you have done, but indicate that one is the .pdf page number. I think I'd enter the page number as "2880 (pdf page 578)".

--
Jenny M Benson