IMHO, put your paragraph starting with 'Each volume'
in the either thet Publication area, or the notes
area, or both. I am guessing on the NP stuff, but it
frequently means No Progeny (in Latin?) ND may mean No
Descendants. One may mean no adult heirs, or no adult
male heirs. You might check if the book has a prefix
or index taht might show the abbreviations used.
Rich in LA CA