Thanks Elizabeth, but I don't see a "button for printer setup button" on the
right side of the screen for the standard descendant report. All I see is the
zoom in/out in the bottom right corner.

Stan> From: erich...@worldnet.att.net> To:
LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Orientation of
Charts Exported as PDF> Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 08:36:03 -0900> > Stan, I was
looking at Legacy charting. It sounds as if you are trying to > print a
standard descendant report. On the right side of that screen is a > button for
printer setup button. I believe if you change that one to > portrait, your file
will export with a portrait orientation. I seem to > recall Legacy has that set
to landscape as default for the descendancy > report, which I changed recently
so as not to use so many pieces of paper.> > Elizabeth> researching the
descendants of William and Sarah (Patterson) Thompson>

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. ***