From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of JLB
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 4:02 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Entering In Unknowns To Database

Your question is easier than I first read.  Put in the people you know
and put Unknown (or some such) for the missing people.  I often do that
when I know two generations and one missing in between.  Maybe your
situation is more complicated but without laying in out on paper, it
makes my head spin.  Less brain cells than I had in my younger years.
-----
JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www.jgen.ws/jlog

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. ***