Hi,

Some years ago I was being clever and used Special Characters as a starting
character in a surname and after countless years have only now as I'm
re-building the web pages I realised that the web Names List excludes every
surname starting with one of these characters, the funny thing is that the
Surname list contains every one of groups starting with those special
characters, hmmm.

I also note that in the Names List none of my "Z" surnames are listed. Again
there's a mixture of special character and the real Z itself, but nothing
displayed.

Is there a way that surnames can be changed on mass as I now have some 200
surnames to change or is there another solution? My preference would be not
to change the surnames but haven't a solution for the web names list.

Or is this a Legacy feature that somebody has already uncovered.

Many Thanks
Branko and Chris

Email us at: bcola...@bigpond.net.au
Visit our website at: http://www.bc-cola.com