On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 23:01:17 +1100, "Branko and Chris"
<bcola...@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

>Any thoughts on the inconsistency on the web names and surnames lists?

The web page's Name list is designed around the standard 26 letter
alphabet. It just doesn't know how to handle those special characters
that you are using (I looked at your web site).

Exactly what were you trying to accomplish with the special characters?
Do those names actually begin with those characters? If so, then I would
write this up as a bug report for Legacy.

P.S. I have some Rusyn ancestors that have special characters in their
names, but none of their names begins with a special character.

--

Dennis Kowallek (LTools)
http://zippersoftware.com/ltools/index.htm