Implementing unicode has high priority, so I suppose some parts of the
program allready have unicode support and the programmers are still
working on the other parts.

This is what Sherry wrote in August last year.
Evert

RE: [LegacyUG] Polish language legacy
Sherry/Support
Sat, 09 Aug 2008 06:56:02 -0700

Bobby,

Currently Legacy will only work with Western European fonts.  Legacy was
developed with Visual Basic 6.0 and our goal is to port it to the new VB.Net
development tool which will allow us to have full Unicode support.  At that
time we would be interested in other languages if we can get enough people
like 8 to 12 to form a small translation team.  We have learned a lot from
the current translations we have been working on and hope to make Legacy a
great international program available in many languages.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support