> Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:51:10 +0100
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Can't Recover Functionality from Crash
> From: m...@cmy.org.uk
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>
> 2009/8/31 Boyd Miller advised
>>
>> Make sure your data is not under C:/Legacy/Data folder. If it is, copy the
>> data and pictures etc to somewhere else, and don't put them back in the
>> C:/Legacy/Data folder when you get the program running again. (General
>> principal is to always keep data separate from the program files.)
>
> I've never had a problem with Data and Pictures being in the Legacy
> folder. Why change Legacy default locations, it just introduces
> another complication.
>
> Mary Young

Indeed it does, Mary.

I have mine in My Documents, but wish I had put them in C:\Legacy\Pictures\
when I started out. It is now too late and I have too many images to make the
change without a lot of hassle. Instead I have the hassle if I wish to install
on another machine.

Tutorials: Programme of adding videos commenced
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

Learn how to add other email accounts to Hotmail in 3 easy steps.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/167688463/direct/01/