ronald ferguson wrote:
Sure could Mike, *but* in my ignorance at the time I started, I
created multiple folders, all in My Documents so it's not quite that
easy. And to make it worse not all the docs are in the folder where
they should be. In other words (politely) a mess.

As I am still using my original machine for most of the work which I
do, this mess continues. In reality, of course, it gets worse. If
Legacy didn't know where to find my stuff I would be really at a
loss.

So, whilst I know the options available to me to correct the effects
of the naivety of an innocent blundering into the ways of the Legacy
program for the first time, I think I will continue with the muddle
until Legacy's memory expires. With a bit of luck it will be after
mine does :-)

Sure helps to keep the old grey matter ticking over :-)

--
Best regards,
Mike Fry