Sure could Mike, *but* in my ignorance at the time I started, I created
multiple folders, all in My Documents so it's not quite that easy. And to make
it worse not all the docs are in the folder where they should be. In other
words (politely) a mess.

As I am still using my original machine for most of the work which I do, this
mess continues. In reality, of course, it gets worse. If Legacy didn't know
where to find my stuff I would be really at a loss.

So, whilst I know the options available to me to correct the effects of the
naivety of an innocent blundering into the ways of the Legacy program for the
first time, I think I will continue with the muddle until Legacy's memory
expires. With a bit of luck it will be after mine does :-)

Tutorials: Programme of adding videos commenced
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: