ronald ferguson wrote:

I have mine in My Documents, but wish I had put them in
C:\Legacy\Pictures\ when I started out. It is now too late and I have
too many images to make the change without a lot of hassle. Instead I
have the hassle if I wish to install on another machine.

If you're not doing web pages, can't you just move the pictures to a similar structure of folders within your desired target folder. Then, use Legacy to access one of the now missing pictures and, when it moans about not being able to find it, locate the picture in its' new location. So far as I understand, all pictures should now have been successfully relocated.

--
Best regards,
Mike Fry