Ron,

No, I don't have INSTALL.LOG in C:\Legacy\. It isn't there as a stand-alone, and it isn't there in the BACKUP folder.

However, when, in Windows Explorer, I open the BACKUP folder, and copy the list of files to paste here, instead they get pasted as attachments, not as a text list in this message. I have Install.001 to .007, XceedZip.001 and .dll, Comdlg32.ocx, and suddenly there appears as an attachment with the others, C:\Legacy\BACKUP\Install.log.

In Windows Explorer's Legacy\BACKUP\ list of files, however, the Install.log does not appear.

I have done a fresh, entire Legacy download a number of times in all this trouble, have installed same, but nothing changes. I cannot uninstall any Legacy, as Install.log is not found by the uninstaller. I've reinstalled the full Legacy from a fresh download several times, but doesn't make any difference, I've still got the trouble.

Ok, have downloaded a fresh full copy of Legacy, build 1 Sep 2009, and installed it. There is still no INSTALL.LOG file. This time, however, customizations have maintained during closing files, opening files, exiting, cold boot, warm boot, split view. However, now my drag and drop function isn't working the way I thought it would. I will ask that question in the next email.

Mary Jo Harper
mjohar...@comcast.net
Legacy Deluxe
Version 7.0.0.108