From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com]on
Behalf Of Alan Jones
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 10:35 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Entering US Census Information

I have seen many post about how to document/source Census information
and the different styles and to be honest I have not made up my mind and
won't till I have really done enough to decide.  What I have seen less
discussion of and really wanted to know more of is how to others
document the lines/columns in a Census or do you even bother?

1. In Legacy you have an event called Census.  What others enter do and
find works best and why for the related event fields?