James:

I believe it was Geoff who suggested that the *source* is "what you hold in
your hand."  This is an excellent basic test, even if you haven't actually
printed the marriage record and aren't physically holding it in hand.

No, I'm not suggesting that the primary source is the State Archives; the
source of the data that you're entering is the marriage record itself.  Using
the template I suggested earlier, the Master Source would be:  Bell County,
Kentucky, Kentucky Marriage Records, 1852-1914; digital images, Ancestry.com
(http://www.ancestry.com).

The fields in the template are as follows:

Jurisdiction State:  Kentucky
Jurisdiction County:  Bell County
Series:  Kentucky Marriage Records, 1852-1914
Format:  Digital images
Website Creator:  Ancestry.com

I must disagree with the earlier poster who suggested including the full URL.
Web sites are rearranged constantly and links frequently become broken.  I
prefer to list only the URL for the main site and then include key words or the
name of the record set (Kentucky Marriage Records, 1852-1914).  With that
information you, or anyone else, can locate it again no matter how Ancestry may
rearrange their site.

Kirsten