From: James Cook [mailto:jc1...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 06, 2010 3:29 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Advice on Sourcing of marriage record

Right.  I understand that, and it works very well.

Kristen has suggested an alternate template (online images), which
doesn't seem to include a ready made for adding the 'citing State
Archives...'  Also, that template seems to me to prompt for input from
the original source (State Archives) whereas the online database
prompts for the online source (Ancestry).  They seem to take opposite
approaches to which source takes higher priority.  I was just asking
for more clarification/example so I could compare this alternative.