From: Ron Goodwin [mailto:rong1...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 7:42 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Locations, addresses and events

Hi Ron,

I would prefer an option in Legacy that would allow users to use 3 or 4 place
locations depending on the country they are entering information on.

I understand that you prefer and only use 3 place locations, so how would you
handle the United States locations? I have relatives in Canada, England,
Australia as well as the United States and well 3 place locations fit most
countries I have some locations within several States within the USA where the
same town name appears more that once within the same State and the only way to
identify the correct location is by using the County identifier.

Any suggestions?

Ron
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada