People often ask on this list about photo organization and linking files
to Legacy.

Since my file organization is heavily dependent on tagging I consider
this subject relevant. Others' mileage may vary.

Yes, it's possible to keyword tag in bulk with APSE Organizer. However,
keywords are only one of many tagging options. Even Adobe knows that.
But they make all those other fields only accessible through the Editor
one photo at a time. (Unless they've FINALLY changed that in versions 10
or 11. The last one I looked at was version 9.) I also use the following
fields quite regularly: caption writer, object name, city, location,
state, country, photographer, credit, source, copyright, copyright URL
and Contact Address and GPS.

I stand by my assessment. I think APSE Organizer a terrible option for
tagging genealogy files.

I know Geoff Rasmussen has recommended it in his webinars and even wrote
a book about it. But I don't consider Geoff my go-to person for photo
information. I simply think he's wrong in some respects. And this is one
of them.
-----
JL Beeken
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://jlog.jgen.ws/