I hope I still have the right address! I haven't posted in a very long
time. Panic time! I just tried to go into my Legacy program, and it is
telling me that a "problem caused the program to stop working." I
tried several times, including a reboot. I use Windows 7 now and have
successfully migrated from computer to computer several times since I
began using Legacy. I am still using Version 6, and for now that is
what I want to continue to do. I am working on an obituary right now
for my mother, who is in her last few days. So, no time for anything
but the simplest solutions here. Of all times for the program to
crash....

May I just say what I THINK will work, and someone please tell me if
this will not work. I have a note to myself, from my last computer
upgrade, that says, "Rather than using the CD to install the program,
go to http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/ and download and install the
latest version of Legacy 6."  (Will it be obvious to me where version
6 is?)

Then I have another note that says "make sure the Legacy folder is on
C: and install the program also to C:/Legacy; the program will pick up
all my preferences and file data." Is this correct still? If this is
correct, then should I uninstall Legacy from this computer first?

Thanks for any help,
Barbara Ford