 From: Michele/Support <mich...@legacyfamilytree.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2014 9:33 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Source Clipboards 1 to 5

I usually use this as I am cleaning up my file and I noticed that I forgot to
source something (like I sourced one child but forgot the other).  You can fix
the sources quicker if you can paste the multiple sources at one time.

Michele
Technical Support
mich...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com