Ron,

You are correct that Legacy is responsive to the user base. Thank you
Millennia.

This topic is much like  Lumpers vs Splitters or Apple vs PC discussions
about the 'best' way to do things. It is apparent that there are two strong
camps and this thread has helped me determine which method I prefer to use.
That is what a User Group does.

This might make an interesting blog article for Geoff.

Larry Lee