Do calm down CE

I said I was glad it worked for you.

I've been learning about the medieval sources because of my friend's
work. I do understand they are different and the need to rely on
scholars who can study the difficult data available. I still wouldn't
enter more than one persons findings at a time.

BUT if it works for you - that's terrific.

Cathy