Actually, Sherry has posted here within the last 24 or 48 hours to the
contrary.  You can have Legacy installed on two computers with the one
license.

Have you looked at the split screen view?  You can have two copies of
the same file *displayed* on the screen, or two different files open
side-by-side with that.  If you have two monitors, you can stretch the
window across both so that one file is on one screen and the other on
the other screen (or so I recall - never had that luxury here, just
recall hearing it discussed on this list).

Hope this helps.  :-)

Kind Regards,
Wendy