The other option is to run a Source Report and save to PDF and have that
open. This report has a lot of different options. I suggest you tag a
few sources and then run with those tagged sources until you get the
information you are wanting access to.
I'm not sure whether you are just wanting the Master Source or all the
Source Detail as well but depending on the options you choose you can
have both.
If you are converting sources from Basic to SourceWriter, it's easier to
work one source at a time so a report on one source with all the
citations would probably be what you needed.
You could also use Show List in the Master Source List to tag all the
people using that source and then work through them.

I've converted some of my Basic sources that I'd never been happy with
but haven't bothered about others. However, at the moment I'm going
through sources I accessed as transcriptions and checking against the
image now that the image is available. Sometimes I'm finding that the
transcription is wrong but more often incomplete. I'm doing this by
tagging the people using a particular source and moving through the tag
list. I just realised I could probably work faster if I printed a Source
Report to PDF first.

Cathy