Ron,

Legacy has NEVER allowed more than two databases to be open at the same
time.

Split screen does allow six views but only two databases can be open so
those 6 views will be different sections of the two open databases.

I was not able to find any version of Legacy that advertised 9 views.
The most I could find was 7 in Legacy 4 and 5. Version 6 and above
reduced that to 6 views.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation