One feature that I would like in Split View would be an option to have all the
screens synchronize on the "current individual" of the active screen.  That way
if Family tab were opened on screen1 and Pedigree tab on screen2 and Descendant
tab on screen3 with Asa Clark Brown as the current individual in the husband
position of Family tab...then screen2 would be the pedigree for Asa Clark Brown
and screen3 would show his descendants.  A click on Eleanor Huffman to make her
the current individual would automatically sync the other windows with her as
the focus.  This would make simultaneous views of the current individual very
convenient.  If 2 databases were involved, the synchronization could be driven
by the Intellishare value if both files have the same origin (or some other
common identifier).  If there is not a match between the files, then Legacy
would treat it as it does now without any attempt at synchronization.

On , Ron Taylor <doit4...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks Brian.  I usually only use split screen on 2 files and didn't realize it
had that limitation.  So the 6 screens are for viewing 1 or 2 files in 6
windows?  Still is a great feature.  Too bad that View>Master Lists and other
commands cannot leave those windows open for both files at the same time for
comparisons/updates.

On Saturday, May 24, 2014 9:32 AM, Brian/Support <br...@legacyfamilytree.com>