I printed several versions of the source report, just to see what use it
might have. The idea of having an open pdf sounds good. I have the same
issue with old transcriptions and indexes and now images.

I've gotten some good ideas. Thanks everyone. I will play around this long
weekend (at least that's the plan) and see what works for me.