I have had the same problem Ed and I elected only use only the children's (Schommer in this case) surname for their father and that seemed to be OK.

Perk  (:>)

*_Family History - Without the Proofs & Sources, it's only Mythology_

Researching: Clawson, Ford, Rohrer, Jenkins, & Kibbey - in Ohio and beyond
And: Black, Nichol, Webb, Flynn, & Millar - in Canada, the UK and Ireland.
Wait! Wait ! There's still more - Also: Hallsberg, Lundberg, & Laine, in Sweden & Finland *

**