To add to what everyone else has said, parishes change. They morph
with irritating regularity and some times explains why people say they
were born in 10 different places! Alright that may be over the top <G>
but not far. I have kin who say a different place in each census,
fortunately after these years I have learned they all mean Malmesbury
in one way or another <G>
Eliz
Not Today and Not without a Fight
(Anon)