Hi

Found my FT eventually, installed Legacy 10, but now I have no Legacy tree
again! I wish I'd stuck with the old one. I went to the folder where I had
saved it, and zilch! Only that silly sample file comes up. I did try
restart but that didn't help. Should I uninstall it, and then reinstall it,
or put PC back to an earlier time? I will also look through all the other
emails re Legacy 10, and see if there is anything there to help me. Thank
you