I do know my way around my computer, and that is a totally unnecessary and
nasty thing to say. I did click on the link for lost files, but because I
now don't have Legacy 9 or 10 on my computer there is no blue circle or any
Legacy screen to find any files. I have often used the list of files before
to find the right one, but when there is no legacy screen at all, that is
impossible. I would have thought you would understand that.
I have sent an email to support, and let's hope that they reply without any
snide comments!