Similarly, you can look for your data files using File Explorer.
Open File Explorer from the taskbar or right-click on the Start menu, choose File Explorer and then select a location from the left pane to search or browse. Go to the drive where you store your data (on a basic setup it would be C:\) and search (top right search panel) for ".fdb".
All your Legacy data files will show up.

Cheers, Brett

B McL Robinson
(+64) 0277 500 714
PO Box 1252, Hamilton 3240, New Zealand