Hi Cathy

I do have a question for you, if you don't mind; well 2 actually!
The 1st is that I usually pin the Legacy site to my task bar, but should I
also use those 2 Customize options that you suggest?
Secondly, I noticed when I was trawling through my folders and files, that
there are an awful lot from the past, ie Legacy 9, in various folder
formats. None of them will open when I try, so can I just delete them all,
and just keep ones from Legacy 10? TIA

Regards, Sarah