It was unfair what she said to me. I am actually quite computer-savvy, but
I was so frustrated by the whole thing. I did say thank you to everyone who
had tried to assist me, and that includes Cathy. Her first email about
downloading Legacy 10 was very helpful, but that was never the problem. It
took me a while but at least I got it sorted.