Without thinking, I just added a bunch of stuff about ONE cousin, his wife and her family in to my DESKTOP Legacy file.

But my most uptodate file is on my LAPTOP.

So-o-o i want to transfer this new info about the one cousin plus his wife and her family -- or rather add it in to the Legacy file I have on my LAPTOP.

So I'd like to create a file from the DESKTOP that just contains those individuals -- the Help instructions tell me to "make a search list of the descendants" -- well I do not understand how to do that.

When I click on Search, there is no option that says "Create (or Make) Search list"--so can somebody be kind enough to tell me how to do that??

MANY thanks!!!

Pat

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/

http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Help.asp