On Mon, 5 Jun 2006 16:18:37 -0500, "Robert Carneal"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I was asked to demo how to make a list of names in the family file, and from
>that list, take out everyone with a first name, known *full* middle name,
>and last name.  That is, the names that remain would be of those without a
>middle name and/or only the middle initial is known.

Try a detailed search for Individual>GivenNames>Wildcard and look for...

?* ??*

You may need to modify this if you use periods and you want exclude
individuals who have only a first initial...

???* ???* (I think that is right)

Play around with this and you will eventually find what you want.

--

Dennis M. Kowallek
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/