Thank you, got it, and will reply. I had been thinking if I just opened
your attachment it should display rendered. Didn't realize that for some
reason it doesn't do that unless it's downloaded. Don't understand it, but
that's ok.  Many things in life I don't understand...

Thomas, tell me if this is an inappropriate suggestion, but I wonder if
this thread has pretty much played out its level of pertinence and interest
to the Leo community, since it's not directly about Leo and may be on a
subject of limited interest here.  Given your own zettelkasten-like program
and your interest in knowledge and semantic processing, and your direct
questions to me about my ideas (I'm working on it), would it be appropriate
for us to continue the discussion by email?  That would be much easier for
me, but if not appropriate I'll continue here, though this thread waxes
long now and I feel I don't function well in a forum venue.

Some may ask why then did I post here? Well, I can function, just not well,
in my opinion. And I did want help. And I do indeed recognize and
appreciate the time, consideration and help given here. No disappointment
at all, nor disrespect intended, just wondering if it's time to continue it
elsewhere.

Andy
andyjim47-at-gmail-dot-com