Hi Greg. The burden of proof is on Espionage to convince people that
it is safe. I can't trust it based on marketing claims alone.

There is not a sufficiently detailed design document on the website,
much less a battle-tested, peer-reviewed design. I don't see any
reference to independent third-party audits. I can't find any
indication the development team has security or crypto expertise and I
cannot personally sign an NDA to view the source code.

If I'm missing something or you're willing to give source access
without an NDA, please let me know.

Otherwise, I have to advise people to avoid Espionage.