Wrong,  the whole theory of individual rights is just as much an
abstract as community is. If you don't think so, then the alternative
is the law of jungle, or as Mr. Shirley says, the person with the
biggest hammer. Just because we are moving back in the direction of the
law of the jungle, doesn't mean that all rule of law (or abstracts) is a
scam, it only means that what passes for rule of law today is.
Goat