Good morning, Lowell...

Lowell C. Savage wrote:

> I enjoyed the rest of the post and saw nothing worth commenting on (i.e.
> nothing I disagreed with or thought needed special embellishment.  :-).

<chuckling to myself> There are some in these quarters who wait until they
have an issue that truly *needs* embellishment. Then you'll find this
forum can be the quintessential authority on the best ways of embellishing
any given position without really appearing to do so. ;-)

>> Some time back, the Boston Globe did an uncharacteristically fair and
>> even-handed piece on her rise to power in the Bush administration, and
>> despite their obvious bias against anything Republican, even the Globe
>> had to admit her tenacious qualities and very critical thinking. In
>> retrospect I wonder how badly that must have hurt. 8-)
>
> Hmm.  I might have to go look that up.  Every time I find out more about
> her, I get more impressed.  (And yes, I'll bet it did hurt.)

IMHO, The Globe could make the Wobblies look like an award-winning
American institution.

Dave
--
Dave Laird ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
The Used Kharma Lot

 Fortune Random Thought For the Minute
Death, when unnecessary, is a tragic thing.
                -- Flint, "Requiem for Methuselah", stardate 5843.7