Good evening again, Lowell!

Lowell C. Savage wrote in part, to Jay P. Hailey...

Jay P. Hailey asked:
> > When a representative votes for a patently unconstitutional victim
> > disarmament law, who is he representing?

And, to which, you replied:
> His constituents.  Including you if you live in his district.

Bull! Where did you come up with this one?

Same goes for the current Shrub Regime<tm>. I didn't vote for it,
therefore its policies do not represent me.  In fact, I oppose
such policies as our current debacle in Iraq. I voted for
Badnarik, therefore, please don't force me to take ownership over
something that I strongly opposed and have to live with anyway in
spite of my vote to the contrary.

Don't know where you come up with such ideas as this anyway.

Kindest regards,
Frank