Greetings, Steven,
> Fact: A few years ago the State of Washington sold an entire "special
> election" to billionaire Paul Allen... It would appear as if  'the people'
> have no voice when the "corporate controlled media" only broadcast(s)
> sound
> bites from one side of any given issue.

Fact: a majority of the people voted in favor of spending the money at issue
in that "special election."  It would appear as if 'the people' made their
"voice" known.  (Note: I happen to disagree with the decision, but I don't
try to claim that "the people" were somehow disenfranchised by the
proceedings.)

Lowell C. Savage
It's the freedom, stupid!
Gun control: tyrants' tool, fools' folly.