I have not taken any official polls.  Niether have you.  Ron Paul
ruitenly dismisses botha greements as a bad idea and unconstitutional.
 Nearly every libertarian group I am on has most all libertarians
opposiing it.  The libertarians I have talked to in person generally
oppose it as well.

Most pundits have expressed support for it in as much as they support
free trade but I have not seen many that support the specifics of
either agreement.  I think they are more opposed to what the nafta and
cafta critics say rather than actual being in favor of the agreements
themselves.