Good evening, again, Lowell...

Lowell C. Savage wrote:

> You've gotta admire the neat political trick (if that is what it is)--if
> it
> wasn't for all the lives being lost.  After all, you aren't hearing any of
> this from See-BS or any of the others, so this "trick" might actually
> work. Millions of Americans will blame Bush while no one (other than a few
> "right-wingers") will report the truth--that Bush was prevented from
> acting by a bitchy, Podunk Democrat who happened to be Governor of
> Louisiana at the time.
>
> To me, it still seems pretty sick, or even evil--all the way around.

Actually there is a LOT of truth in what you've just suggested, as I
understand from the Times-Picayune that the Governor was concerned about
so-called "state's rights" over expediency. I gather she may have tried
the trick just the way you described. What a FIASCO this will make.

If true, that is probably the most contemptible ploy I've ever heard of,
and I've heard some doozies!

Dave
--
Dave Laird ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
The Used Kharma Lot / The Phoenix Project

An automatic & random thought For the Minute:
Please ignore previous fortune.